CDA Strategic SOLUTIONS Analysis
Define Your Business
- What business are you in?
- Do you have the right management?
- Who are your customers, and what do they expect from you?
- What are your corporate goals?
- What parts of the organization are involved in achieving those goals?
Processes & Procedures
What processes are involved in achieving those goals?
How is progress in achieving those goals to be measured?
What are the gaps in your systems and processes?
What are the problems that must be overcome?
What resources can you bring to bear?
Define Successful Outcomes
Operational performance improvement
Improved Return on Investment (and improved shareholder value).
Development of Strategic Plan
Determine the skills, knowledge, tools and techniques available
Determine the skills, knowledge, tools and techniques needed
Develop strategic plan
Develop intermediate goals and achievable time tables for implementation.
Implement Strategic Plan
Execution of action projects.
Management evaluation of results.